About VIVO: Cornell Research & Scholarship
VIVO (not an acronym) brings together in one site publicly available information on the people, departments, graduate fields, facilities, and other resources that collectively make up the research and scholarship environment in all disciplines at Cornell.
Search VIVO for information about faculty, departments and research units, undergraduate majors, graduate fields, courses, research services and facilities --- anything related to academic and research pursuits at Cornell.
The VIVO project was initiated and resides in the Cornell University Library, with support from the Office of the Provost. Technology development and disciplinary content entry are directed by appropriate subject experts in the Library, who are also part of the VIVO project team. The team includes:
- Kathy Chiang - Project Lead (Mann Library)
- Tobi Hines - Coordinator (Mann Library)
- Joe McEnerney - Data Programmer (Mann Library)
- Chris Westling - Data Acquisition (Mann Library)
- Susette Newberry - Humanities Coordinator (Olin Library)
- Jill Powell - Physical Sciences/Engineering Coordinator (Engineering Library)
- Susanne Whitaker - Veterinary Sciences Coordinator (Vet Library)
- Jon Corson-Rikert - Information Technology Lead (Mann Library)
- Nick Cappadona - User Interface Developer (Mann Library)
- Brian Caruso - Application Programmer (Mann Library)
- Brian Lowe - Semantic Application Programmer (Mann Library)
* Special thanks to Medha Devare for her many years of VIVO leadership!