publication venue for
- An updated classification of the class Magnoliophyta ("Angiospermae").
- Arecaceae Fossil Fruits from the Paleocene of Patagonia, Argentina.
- Current theories on the mode of action of auxin
- New discoveries in the Canellaceae in the Antilles
- Phylogenetics and character evolution in the grass family (Poaceae): Simultaneous analysis of morphological and chloroplast DNA restriction site character sets
- Revision of the Proteaceae macrofossil record from Patagonia, Argentina
- The PhyloCode Is Fatally Flawed, and the “Linnaean” System Can Easily Be Fixed
- The aerodynamics of wind pollination
- Tropical vine growth and the effects on forest succession: A review of the ecology and management of tropical climbing plants