publication venue for
- Abundant and species-specific DINE-1 transposable elements in 12 Drosophila genomes
- Different evolutionary patterns between young duplicate genes in the human genome
- Direct sequencing of the human microbiome readily reveals community differences
- Mutation spectrum of Drosophila CNVs revealed by breakpoint sequencing.
- Paternally biased X inactivation in mouse neonatal brain
- Population genomic inferences from sparse high-throughput sequencing of two populations of Drosophila melanogaster
- Refinement of primate copy number variation hotspots identifies candidate genomic regions evolving under positive selection.
- The functional spectrum of low-frequency coding variation.
- Yeasts as models in evolutionary biology