publication venue for
- Analogous nutrient limitations in unicellular diazotrophs and Prochlorococcus in the South Pacific Ocean
- Comparative genomics of two newly isolated Dehalococcoides strains and an enrichment using a genus microarray
- Correspondence between diazotroph diversity and rates of nitrogen fixation in soil.
- Impact of training sets on classification of high-throughput bacterial 16S rRNA gene surveys.
- Marine bacteria, archaea and protistan association networks reveal ecological linkages
- Subsurface ecosystem resilience: Long-term attenuation of subsurface contaminants supports an elaborate eukaryotic food chain and a dynamic microbial community.
- Supervised classification of microbiota mitigates mislabeling errors
- Sustainable syntrophic growth of Dehalococcoides ethenogenes strain 195 with Desulfovibrio vulgaris Hildenborough and Methanobacterium congolense: global transcriptomic and proteomic analyses.
- Widespread homologous recombination within and between Streptomyces species