publication venue for
- Modeling of triglyceride distribution and yield of anhydrous milk fat in a continuous supercritical carbon dioxide system
- Modeling the heating uniformity and rates in a domestic microwave combination oven
- Moisture loss as related to heating uniformity in microwave processing of solid foods
- Nixtamalization in two steps with different calcium salts and the relationship with chemical, texture and thermal properties in masa and tortilla.
- Residence time distribution (RTD) and goodness of mixing (GM) during CO2 injection in twin-screw extrusion- Part II: GM studies
- Residence time distribution (RTD) and goodness of mixing (GM) during CO2 injection in twin-screw extrusion-Part I: RTD studies
- Variable control of a batch retort and process simulation for optimization studies