publication venue for
- Factors explaining seafood consumption among Hispanics living in New York City.
- Influences of pesticide residue and environmental concerns on organic food preference among food cooperative members and non-members in Washington state
- Seasonality, food origin and food preference: A comparison between food cooperative members and non-members
- The Likelihood of Using Food Stamps During the Adulthood Years
- University Student Perceptions of Seasonal and Local Foods
- Using Tasks to Measure Consumers’ Ability to Apply Food Guide Recommendations: Lessons Learned