- A History of the Division of Nutritional Sciences at Cornell
- A stochastic dominance approach to program evaluation with an application to child nutritional status in arid and semi-arid Kenya
- Food Science Behind Enemy Lines – MRE Research Influencing Taste Perceptions
- Iron homeostasis and its disorders
- New Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin D: the Evidence, the Challenges, the Implications
- Tea and Coffee, Water and Wine: Thoughts on Taste Sensitivity, Food Choice, and Personality
- The contribution of foodborne illnesses to the global burden of disease
- The evolutionary context of the obesity epidemic—thrifty genes or drifty genes?