- Academic Dean, School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions
- Professor, American Studies Program, College of Arts and Sciences
- VP Univ Relations, Office of the President
- Professor, Cornell's Adult University, School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions - 2012
- Professor, School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions - 2012
Glenn Altschuler received his Ph.D. in American History from Cornell in 1976 and has been an administrator and teacher at Cornell since 1981. Effective November 1, 2009, Prof. Altschuler was appointed Cornell's Vice President for University Relations, responsible for articulating and overseeing university strategies related to communications, government relations, and land grant affairs. Since 1991 he has served as Dean of the School of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions. As Dean he has also continued to do research and teaching. His year-long course in American Popular Culture is among the most popular in the university. Prof. Altschuler, the Thomas and Dorothy Litwin Professor of American Studies, has been an animating force in the rapidly growing program in American Studies, and has been a strong advocate on campus for high-quality undergraduate teaching and advising.
- View All