- Loading website image. . .
The Center for Nanoscale Systems in Information Technology was established at Cornell in 2001 by the National Science Foundation as one of 6 interdisciplinary Nanoscale Science and Engineering Centers (NSEC’s) to address the existing challenges and opportunities that are to be found in nanotechnology research and development. The Center for Nanoscale Systems is supported by NYSTAR the New York State Office of Science, Technology & Academic Research.
- View All
Cornell faculty affiliates
- Apsel, Alyssa B. Cornell Faculty Member
- Arias, Tomas A. Professor
- Bhave, Sunil A.
- Gaeta, Alexander Cornell Faculty Member
- Hilgartner, Stephen Associate Professor
- Kan, Edwin Chihchuan Cornell Faculty Member
- Lipson, Michal
- Malliaras, George G
- McEuen, Paul L. Goldwin Smith Professor of Physics
- Muller, David Anthony Professor of Applied and Engineering Physics
- Park, Jiwoong Associate Professor
- Ralph, Dan Horace White Professor of Physics
- Spencer, Michael Gregg Cornell Faculty Member
- Tiwari, Sandip Charles N. Mellowes Professor in Engineering
- Watson, Chekesha M Cornell Faculty Member
- Wise, Frank Professor