- Loading website image. . .
The University-wide Center for Vertebrate Genomics has several goals related to the enhancement of research and education in vertebrate genetics and functional genomics at Cornell. These include:
- Conducting various activities to foster academic and research interactions amongst vertebrate geneticists across the campus.
- Assisting in the recruitment of outstanding scientists with expertise in vertebrate functional genomics.
- Contributing to relevant undergraduate and graduate education, postdoctoral training and recruiting, and the acquisition of grants to support these efforts. The Center oversees an NIH training grant in vertebrate developmental genomics.
- Supporting shared resources and enabling technologies relevant to modern genomics research.
- View All
Cornell faculty affiliates
- Aquadro, Charles F Charles A. Alexander Professor of Biological Sciences
- Cheong, Soon Hon Cornell Faculty Member
- Clark, Andrew G. Jacob Gould Schurman Professor of Population Genetics
- Lin, Dave M. Cornell Faculty Member
- Lovette, Irby Fuller Professor of Ornithology; Associate Director for Academic Affairs; Director of the Fuller Evolutionary Biology Program, Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- Shalloway, David Greater Philadelphia Professor of Biological Sciences
- Stover, Patrick J. Professor, Division Director
- Todhunter, Rory James Cornell Faculty Member